Judith C. Ensor
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since November 28, 2005.
The Honorable Judith C. Ensor graduated magna cum laude (Phi Beta Kappa) from St. Lawrence University, B.A. She graduated from the University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., with honors in 1988. She also admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1988.
Other Professional Highlights
- Partner, Litigation Department, Whiteford, Taylor, & Preston, LLP, 1998-2005
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Fellow, Maryland Bar Foundation, 2005
- Member, Friends Committee, My Sister's Place
- Board of Trustees, St. Paul's School for Girls (president, alumni association)
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised April 4, 2014