Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since December 18, 2002.
The Honorable Patrick Cavanaugh was born in Baltimore, Maryland. He graduated from the University of Baltimore, B.S., in 1967 and from the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., in 1974.
He was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1974.
Other Professional Highlights:
- Sales Representative, General Electric Company, 1966 to 1972
- Harvey Hubbell, Inc., 1972 through 1974
- Solo practitioner, 1974 through 2002
- Maryland State Bar Association, 1974 through present
- American Bar Association, 1974 through present
- Baltimore County Bar Association, 1977 through present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1977 through present
- Maryland Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1985 through present
- Greater Dundalk and Eastern Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce, 1995 through 1998
- Dundalk Chamber of Commerce, 1998 through present
- Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Lodge Number 469, 1998 through present
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised April 28, 2016