Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since December 18, 2002.
The Honorable Patrick Cavanaugh was born in Baltimore, Maryland on October 25, 1943. He graduated from the University of Baltimore, B.S., in 1967 and from the University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., in 1974.
He was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1974.
Other Professional Highlights:
- Sales Representative, General Electric Company, 1966-72
- Harvey Hubbell, Inc., 1972-74
- Solo practitioner, 1974-2002
- Maryland State Bar Association, 1974-
- American Bar Association, 1974-
- Baltimore County Bar Association, 1977-
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1977-
- Maryland Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 1985-
- Greater Dundalk and Eastern Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce, 1995-98
- Dundalk Chamber of Commerce, 1998-
- Benevolent Protective Order of Elks Lodge #469, 1998-
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.
Revised August 29,2013