Robert E. Cahill Jr.
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since November 1, 2005.
The Honorable Robert E Cahill Jr. attended Loyola High School in Towson, Maryland. He graduated magna cum laude from the University of Maryland, College Park, B.A. (English) in 1979. He received his J.D. in 1982 from the University of Baltimore School of Law. He was admitted to Maryland Bar also in 1982.
- Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 8, Baltimore County, August 24, 2000 to October 31, 2005
- Vice-Chair, Inquiry Committee, Attorney Grievance Commission, 1995 to 2000 (panel member, 1989 to 2000)
- Principal, Nolan, Plumhoff and Williams, Chtd., 1990 to 2000
- Associate attorney, Melnicove, Kaufman, Weiner and Smouse, P.A., 1983 to 1990
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association (faculty member, professionalism committee)
- Baltimore City and Baltimore County Bar Associations
- Member, Criminal Law and Procedure Committee, 2005 to present, Maryland Judicial Conference
American Jurisprudence Award for excellent achievement in the study of criminal law.
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-Line.