Thomas J. Bollinger Sr.
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since September 10, 1990.
- Member, Criminal Law and Procedure Committee, 2001-, Maryland Judicial Conference.
- Assistant State's Attorney, Baltimore City, 1970-76.
- Assistant County Attorney, Baltimore County, 1977-85.
- Member, Board of Appeals, Baltimore County, 1986-89.
- Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland, District 8, Baltimore County, 1989-90.
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, June 6, 1941. Attended Loyola High School, Towson, Maryland. Served in U.S. Army. Loyola College, B.S., 1963; University of Baltimore School of Law, LL.B., 1968. Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1969. Member, Maryland State and Baltimore County Bar Associations.
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised February 17, 2012