Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since May 29, 2002.
The Honorable Vicki Ballou-Watts was born in Montgomery, Alabama. She graduated from Howard University, B.A. cum laude, in 1980 and the University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., in 1983.
She was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1984.
- Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland for Baltimore County, District 8, 1999-2002
- Law Office of Vicki Ballou-Watts, Baltimore, Maryland, 1987-1999
- Associate, Law Offices of Gerald A. Smith, Baltimore, Maryland, 1984-1987
- Maryland State Bar Association, Faculty Instructor, Professionalism Course for New Admittees, 2000-
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Chair, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2002-2003
- Chair, Professionalism Committee, 2001-2002
- National Association of Women Judges, Secretary, Maryland Chapter, 2004-
- Monumental City Bar Association
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Board of Directors
- First Baptist Church of Guilford, Trustee Board
- Family and Children’s Services of Central Maryland, Baltimore County Advisory Board, 2002-2005
- Carver Center for Arts and Technology Foundation Board, 2003-2005
- 2nd Congressional District Armed Services Academy Nominations Review Panel, 2002-2004
Revised November 4, 2013