Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since May 29, 2002.
The Honorable Vicki Ballou-Watts was born in Montgomery, Alabama. She graduated from Howard University, B.A. cum laude, in 1980 and the University of North Carolina School of Law, J.D., in 1983.
She was admitted to the Maryland Bar in 1984.
- Associate Judge, District Court of Maryland for Baltimore County, District 8, 1999 to 2002
- Law Office of Vicki Ballou-Watts, Baltimore, Maryland, 1987 to 1999
- Associate, Law Offices of Gerald A. Smith, Baltimore, Maryland, 1984 to 1987
- Maryland State Bar Association, Faculty Instructor, Professionalism Course for New Admittees, 2000 to present
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Chair, Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2002 to 2003
- Chair, Professionalism Committee, 2001 to 2002
- National Association of Women Judges, Secretary, Maryland Chapter, 2004 to present
- Monumental City Bar Association
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Board of Directors
- First Baptist Church of Guilford, Trustee Board
- Family and Children’s Services of Central Maryland, Baltimore County Advisory Board, 2002 to 2005
- Carver Center for Arts and Technology Foundation Board, 2003 to 2005
- 2nd Congressional District Armed Services Academy Nominations Review Panel, 2002 to 2004
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised April 28, 2016