Sherrie R. Bailey
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since May 26, 2009.
- Assistant State's Attorney, Baltimore City, 1984-2006 (chief, district court division, 1991-96)
- Assistant Public Defender, Baltimore County, 2006-09 (felony trial division). Board of Trustees, St. Mary's College of Maryland, 2005- (member, presidential search committee, 2009-)
Born in Richmond, Virginia, September 25, 1959.
- St. Mary's College of Maryland, B.A. (human development), 1981
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1984.
Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1985.
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, 1991-; Baltimore City Bar Association, 1985-; Monumental City Bar Association, 1991-95; Baltimore County Bar Association, 2005-.
- Member, Maryland State's Attorneys' Association, 1991-2006
- National Black Prosecutors' Association, 1993
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2006-09
- President, Alumni Council, St. Mary's College of Maryland, 1993-97
- Honorary Gold Record, Recording Industry Association of America, 1992
- Honorary member, Northwest Citizens Patrol, 1995.
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.
Revised November 4, 2013