Sherrie R. Bailey
Associate Judge, Baltimore County Circuit Court, 3rd Judicial Circuit, since May 26, 2009.
- Assistant State's Attorney, Baltimore City, 1984 to 2006 (chief, district court division, 1991 to 1996)
- Assistant Public Defender, Baltimore County, 2006 to 2009 (felony trial division). Board of Trustees, St. Mary's College of Maryland, 2005- to present (member, presidential search committee, 2009 to present)
- St. Mary's College of Maryland, B.A., 1981
- University of Notre Dame, J.D., 1984
Admitted to Maryland Bar, 1985
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association, 1991 to present; Baltimore City Bar Association, 1985 to present; Monumental City Bar Association, 1991 to 1995; Baltimore County Bar Association, 2005 to present.
- Member, Maryland State's Attorneys' Association, 1991 to 2006
- National Black Prosecutors' Association, 1993
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2006 to 2009
- President, Alumni Council, St. Mary's College of Maryland, 1993 to 1997
- Honorary Gold Record, Recording Industry Association of America, 1992
- Honorary member, Northwest Citizens Patrol, 1995
Biographical material courtesy of the Maryland Manual On-line.