Skip Navigation

Circuit Court Liens

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I have a legal lien on my credit report. Who do I call?

A. Please call the Judgments and Liens Section, Clerk of the Court at 410-887-2621.

Revised June 9, 2015


Revised April 6, 2016        

Did This Page Help?
Fields marked with * are required.
Page Rating*