Frequently Asked Questions
View information on the following questions:
- What is the telephone number for information regarding small claims, traffic tickets and landlord or tenant matters?
- What is the telephone number for the Child Support Division?
- What is the number for all civil cases in the Circuit Court, including divorce?
- What is the number for all criminal cases and to expunge criminal records?
- How can I reach the Clerk's Office main number?
- What are the hours, the address and directions to the Clerk's Office?
- Where can I find information about land records?
A. Call the District Court at 410-512-2000.
A. Call 1-800-332-6347 and follow the prompts to the Child Support Division.
A. Call the Clerk's Office, Civil Department at 410-887-2614.
A. Call the Clerk's Office, Criminal Department at 410-887-2625.
A. Call the Clerk's Office at 410-887-2601.
If you would like a specific department, the numbers are as follows:
- Civil Department: 410-887-2621
- Criminal Department: 410-887-2625
- Trust and Adoptions: 410-887-3469
- Criminal Assignment: 410-887-2694
- Civil Assignment: 410-887-2660
- Land Record, Recording: 410-887-2650
- License Department: 410-887-2607
- Juvenile Department: 410-887-3836
A. The office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are located on the second floor of the County Courts' Building, 401 Bosley Avenue, Towson, Maryland 21204. The directions are as follows: From 695, The Baltimore Beltway take Exit 26 South, York Road. Take York Road South, four-tenths of a mile to Bosley Avenue and turn right. Travel on Bosley Avenue, five traffic lights to the Courts Building which is on the left. It is at the corner of Bosley and Chesapeake Avenues.
Call the Land Records Department in the Clerk's Office at 410-887-2650 or search for records through the Maryland State Archives.
Revised June 9, 2015