The Office of Budget and Finance, Purchasing and Disbursements Division regularly schedules procurement outreach (formerly open house) events to provide an opportunity for vendors to:
- Gain an Understanding of the Purchasing Process
- Meet the County Buyers
- Ask Questions
- Learn about Bid Opportunities with the County
- Review a List of Current Contracts
- Network with other vendors
Procurement outreach attendance is not required in order to participate in the Baltimore County procurement process. Procurement Outreach event notices are distributed through the weekly solicitation email notification.
MDOT Application Assistance Workshops are held on the first Tuesday of each month throughout the calendar year. Occasionally, a workshop will be held twice in one day. Other meetings and events are also included on the calendar.
- Friday May 13, 2016 7:30 AM - 12:30 PM 13th Annual Spring Breakfast and One Maryland Business Showcase Expo
- Thursday June 09, 2016 7:00 AM - 2:30 PM Ninth Annual Small Business Procurement Conference
View Full Calendar (Adjust the calendar to show events by month.)
Questions regarding the Outreach Schedule may be directed to Carla Tucker, Minority and Small Business Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-887-3119.
Revised April 26, 2016