The Office of Budget and Finance, Purchasing and Disbursements Division regularly schedules procurement outreach (formerly open house) events to provide an opportunity for vendors to:
- Gain an Understanding of the Purchasing Process
- Meet the County Buyers
- Ask Questions
- Learn about Bid Opportunities with the County
- Review a List of Current Contracts
- Network with other vendors
Procurement outreach attendance is not required in order to participate in the Baltimore County procurement process. Procurement Outreach event notices are distributed through the weekly solicitation email notification.
MDOT Application Assistance Workshops are held on the first Tuesday of each month throughout the calendar year. Occasionally, a workshop will be held twice in one day. Other meetings and events are also included on the calendar.
- Tuesday March 03, 2015 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM MDOT Application Assistance Workshop
- Tuesday March 03, 2015 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM MDOT Application Assistance Workshop
- Thursday April 09, 2015 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Baltimore County "Meet the Buyers"
- Wednesday April 15, 2015 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM 25th Anniversary Government Procurement Conference
View Full Calendar (Adjust the calendar to show events by month.)
Questions regarding the Outreach Schedule may be directed to Carla Tucker, Minority and Small Business Marketing Manager, email@example.com or 410-887-3119.
Revised February 19, 2015