The Office of Budget and Finance, Purchasing and Disbursements Division regularly schedules procurement outreach (formerly open house) events to provide an opportunity for vendors to:
- Gain an Understanding of the Purchasing Process
- Meet the County Buyers
- Ask Questions
- Learn about Bid Opportunities with the County
- Review a List of Current Contracts
- Network with other vendors
Procurement outreach attendance is not required in order to participate in the Baltimore County procurement process. Procurement Outreach event notices are distributed through the weekly solicitation email notification.
MDOT Application Assistance Workshops are held on the first Tuesday of each month throughout the calendar year. Occasionally, a workshop will be held twice in one day. Other meetings and events are also included on the calendar.
- Wednesday October 14, 2015 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Meet the Primes
- Thursday October 29, 2015 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Alliance Baltimore, Small Business Procurement Fair
- Thursday October 29, 2015 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM City of Baltimore Procurement Fair
- Tuesday November 03, 2015 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM Small Business Diversity Symposium and Baltimore County Human Relations Commission
- Tuesday November 17, 2015 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM Baltimore County Smart Business Event – West
View Full Calendar (Adjust the calendar to show events by month.)
Questions regarding the Outreach Schedule may be directed to Carla Tucker, Minority and Small Business Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-887-3119.
Revised February 19, 2015