Property Tax Credits and Tax Relief
Baltimore County offers a variety of real property tax credits designed to allow property owners to limit their tax exposure and take advantage of savings offered by the County. Review the credits below to determine if any can reduce your tax obligation.
Tax Credits and Tax Relief Programs
Learn more about each tax credit or tax relief program below. Downloadable applications are available for most credits and programs. If you have questions, please contact Tax Payer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-887-2404.
- Commercial Revitalization
- Conservation Land
- Disabled Law Enforcement Officers or Rescue Workers
- Energy Conservation Devices
- Enterprise Zones
- High Performance Buildings
- High Performance Homes
- Historic Restorations and Rehabilitations
- Homestead Property Tax Credit
- Homeowners' Tax Credit Program—Local Supplement
- Surviving Spouses of Fallen Law Enforcement Officers or Rescue Workers
Exemptions or Refunds