Important 2016 Benefit Plan Information
- New 1095C and 1095B Tax Return Documents: These new tax forms will be mailed to you via U.S. mail. They provide proof that Baltimore County offered health coverage to active employees working 30 hours per week or more. Learn more.
- New Pharmacy Provider: Cigna is the pharmacy benefits manager for all Cigna medical plans. Contact by phone, anytime day or night – live, 24 hour customer service, 365 days a year. Just call 800-896-0948.
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy: As a Cigna customer, you’ll have access to Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy, designed especially for individuals who take prescription medications on a regular basis.
- Access Your Cigna ID Cards: View your ID cards on-the-go at myCigna.com or on the myCigna mobile app.
- Contact Your Benefit Plans: Find all the numbers you need to contact your plans with specific questions or to order extra ID cards.
- Flexible Spending for Active Employees: Benefit Strategies, LLC is the new FSA provider for 2016 healthcare or dependent care plans. Set up your online account to learn more and view plan forms.
Baltimore County presently provides health and life insurance benefits to over 6,600 employees and 4,800 retirees. The County's goal is to promote informed and cost-effective use of the benefit plans it sponsors.
2016 Guides and Rates — Effective January 1, 2016
The following documents are PDFs that open in a new window.
- 2016 Benefit Guide
- 2016 Benefit Guide
Below are some of the forms you need for County benefit plans available for you to print, others will be added as they become available. The following documents are PDFs that open to a new window.
- Benefits Change – Use this form during the year when you have a change to your benefits status. Complete this form online then print a copy of the form. Sign and date the completed form and attach documentation for your requested change.
- Health Insurance Application – Retirees only
- Dental and Vision Application – Retirees only
Upcoming events, as well as other developments that may affect your benefit options will be posted here regularly.
Contact plan administrators, service providers, County benefit specialists, internal and external contacts and book covers. If you have comments about this site or questions about your benefits, email email@example.com or call the Insurance Division at 410-887-2568.
Revised January 29, 2016