The following list of resources and publications are produced by the Baltimore County Department of Aging and are available by calling 410-887-2594 or emailing email@example.com.
- Services to the Community - Provides an overview of services provided by the Department of Aging.
- CountyRide Brochure (PDF) - Includes hours of operation and a description of the Department of Aging's door-to-door transportation service.
- Housing Options for Seniors in Baltimore County - Details various types of senior housing in the county, including facilities information for senior apartments, assisted living and retirement communities.
- Eating Together in Baltimore County (PDF) - Describes the Department of Aging's congregate meal program for older adults and their spouses.
- The Caregiver Connection - A free newsletter for caregivers of older adults.
- Senior Digest - The Department of Aging's award-winning newspaper, filled with informative and entertaining articles essential to older adults, including updates on Medicare and Social Security, travel opportunities, and senior center events.
- Baltimore County Nursing Home Advocacy Program - Describes the rights of nursing home residents and how the Advocacy Program may assist residents and their families in resolving problems.
- What Should I Look for in Choosing a Nursing Home - A guide to what information you should take into account when choosing a nursing home.
- Nursing Homes in Baltimore County- Lists certified nursing homes in the county, including certification and facilities information.
- Baltimore County Home Team - Describes the Department of Aging's volunteer program for home visits for homebound seniors.
- Community Resources online directory (PDF) - A valuable, accessible resource directory for older adults and their families that provides information on Department of Aging services and other county community services. For those who wish to access the publication using their smart phones, please note the QR code on the cover.
- This Card Could Save Your Life - Known as the Orange Refrigerator Card, this card has space to list all your medications and other medical information. Emergency medical personnel look for this card on refrigerators in time of emergency.
For copies of any of the above or for more information, call 410-887-2594 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revised March 8, 2016
Revised April 6, 2016