Maryland Access Point of Baltimore County
Maryland Access Point (MAP) serves as the entry point for obtaining information, referrals and options counseling for seniors, adults with disabilities, their families, caregivers and professionals.
The Baltimore County MAP phone number is 410-887-2594. Calls are answered by a team of Certified Information and Assistance Specialists (CIRS), Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
If you are seeking services in other counties in Maryland, you may contact the Maryland MAP by calling 1-844-627-5465. The Maryland MAP website offers information about health and support services for older Marylanders and persons with disabilities.
Maryland Access Point of Baltimore County provides
- Screening and referrals for services and benefits
- Brochures and booklets on a variety of topics mailed to your door
- Guest speakers for your community organization through the Speakers Bureau
- Information and assistance for seniors and their families
- Loan Closet durable medical equipment for loan to people over age 65
- Options Counseling for adults with disabilities
Contact MAP of Baltimore County by calling 410-887-2594 or sending an email to email@example.com to access these services.
Aging and Disability Resource Center Events
MAP of Baltimore County is an Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC). The Baltimore County ADRC Advisory Committee member organizations host various events on topics of interest to people with disabilities, their loved ones and professionals in the field. The ADRC Events calendar is updated regularly.