Maryland Access Point of Baltimore County
Maryland Access Point (MAP) of Baltimore County serves seniors and adults with disabilities with information, referrals, and options counseling. MAP is the point of entry for obtaining information about services and benefits available to seniors, adults with disabilities, their families, caregivers and professionals.
The MAP hotline, 410-887-2594, is answered by a team of Certified Information and Assistance Specialists (CIRS) Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
MAP of Baltimore County provides:
- Screening and referrals for services and benefits
- Brochures and booklets on a variety of topics mailed right to your door
- Guest speakers for your community organization through the Speakers Bureau
- Information and assistance for seniors and their families
- Options Counseling for adults with disabilities
Contact MAP of Baltimore County at 410-887-2594 or send an email to email@example.com.
Revised February 26, 2014