Learn, Create, Serve, Celebrate...
- Basketball and Biking
- Book Clubs
- Computer Labs and Instruction
- Exercise and Fitness
- Foreign Languages
- Music Appreciation
- Creative Writing
- Fine Arts
- Pottery and Ceramics
Gift the gift of your valuable time. Volunteer opportunities await you.
- Center Council
- Fundraising Organizer
- Marketing Director
- Program Instructor
- Travel Committee
- Volunteer Coordinator
At senior centers, you make a difference!
- Travel the world - local, national and international trips
- Join a performing arts group, jazz band or musical theatre group
- Celebrate special occasions with friends!
- Tax Counseling
- Eating Together
- Retired Senior & Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Community Outreach/Casework
- Health Education
- Center Connection and many, many more... (Eligibility requirements may apply.)
There's a Baltimore County Senior Center in your neighborhood. Call for information or directions, send us an e-mail, read our newsletters, or drop by and take a peek at the dozens of exciting opportunities waiting for you.
Fleming (Turner's Station)
Seven Oaks (Perry Hall)
Victory Villa (Middle River)
Membership is free to Baltimore County residents age 60 or older and their spouses.
Call Maryland Access Point (MAP) of Baltimore County at 410-887-2594.
Revised January 31, 2012