Pending eligibility, family caregivers of older adults residing in Baltimore County can take advantage of a one hour private consultation with a Caregiver Specialist. During the Caregiver Consultation, the Specialist will provide materials and information to help you provide good care for your older relative, while also taking care of yourself. Department of Aging Caregiver Specialists will review your caregiving situation with you to provide specific guidance and resource suggestions.
Criteria for free Consultation:
- The Senior being cared for is age 60 or older
- Senior being cared for is a resident of Baltimore County
- The Senior lives in the community, not in a facility
- Caregiver is an unpaid family member or close friend
- Family caregiver provides hands-on assistance with the Seniors' needs
To arrange a Caregiver Consultation, contact the Caregivers Program via telephone at 410-887-4724 Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. There is no charge for this service.
Revised July 1, 2013