Inclement Weather Policy
Office of Administrative Hearings
The Office of Administrative Hearings follow the policy of Baltimore County Government offices.
- If Baltimore County Government offices are closed as announced on radio or TV stations, all hearings are automatically canceled and new dates will be set and mailed.
- If Baltimore County Government offices are opening one or two hours (or more) late as announced on radio or TV stations, morning hearings will also begin one or two hours (or more) later than scheduled. The afternoon schedule will not be affected.
Please call the Office of Administrative Hearings at 410-887-3868 with any questions you may have.
Code Enforcement Hearings
We follow the Baltimore County Circuit Court schedule.
- If the Circuit Court is closed, all code enforcement hearings will be canceled and rescheduled.
- If courts have a one- or two-hour (or more) delayed opening, all code enforcement hearings are delayed in the same manner.
- Please call the Code Enforcement office at 410-887-3351 with any questions.