Administrative Law Judge Decisions
Select the appropriate link to review or print fiscal years 2014 through 2017 orders that were issued by the Baltimore County Administrative Law Judge. These orders or decisions (PDF) are a result of various types of public hearings from administrative actions and have been signed by the Administrative Law Judge. Orders from previous years can be obtained by calling 410-887-3391 or visiting the Zoning Review Office.
Signed copies are available from:
Office of Zoning
111 West Chesapeake Avenue, Room 111
Towson, Maryland 21204
- Fiscal Year 2017 (Cases filed between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017)
- Fiscal Year 2016 (Cases filed between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016)
- Fiscal Year 2015 (Cases filed between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015)
- Fiscal Year 2014 (Cases filed between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014)
View Final Orders
Code Enforcement Final Orders are issued by the Administrative Law Judge to enforce citations.
Recently Issued Orders
Orders issued on or after February 18, 2014 are available in a searchable online database. To view them:
- Search for the complaint by entering an address, case number or other criteria.
- On the record detail screen, select the arrow next to the Attachments heading to show final orders and other documents associated with the case.
- Select the name of the complaint to download a PDF copy of the final order.
Orders issued between January 1, 2012 and February 17, 2014 are also available, but are not included in the searchable database. To view these orders, select a year below.
Revised November 3, 2016