The following are locations of current building codes relating to accessibility:
Maryland Accessibility Code
- Maryland Accessibility Code - The Department of Justice announced on February 18, 2004, its certification of the Maryland Accessibility Code as meeting or exceeding federal standards for accessible design.
Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- Americans With Disability Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design (Enforceable by the Department of Justice)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines
- Technical Requirements for Parking (PDF) - Technical requirements for parking from the Americans with Disability Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) and the Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) - 05.02.02.
- Recreation Guidelines (Not fully accepted by the Department of Justice) - ADA Standards for Accessibility Design.
Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards
- For more information, visit Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards (UFAS).
Additional information may be obtained by contacting the ADA Coordinator at email@example.com.
Documents accessed from this Web page are available in alternate format on request.
Revised April 6, 2016